Spring 2021 - Adult Registration / Safe Soccer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Marlboro Youth Soccer! Marlboro Youth Soccer and MA Youth Soccer believe there is nothing is more important than the safety of our children. We greatly appreciate the roles that our coaches, referees and volunteers play in offering youth athletes from all backgrounds the opportunity to play soccer. An integral part of these roles is taking steps to ensure the safety of the participants. All participating adults (persons age 18 and older) must complete an Annual Mass Youth Soccer Adult Registration and possess an Adult Credential. For any questions or concerns, please contact our Risk Manager, Brian DuPont, at
Every adult member of all organizations affiliated with Massachusetts Youth Soccer (e.g. Marlboro Youth Soccer) must complete the following Registration Requirements. Please allow sufficient time for completing these Risk Management requirements, so that we can print and deliver your credential before the season begins.
Complete a Mass Youth Soccer Online Adult Registration.
Be CORI Approved.
National Background Check (NBGC) Approved (NBGC includes the State and National Sex Offender Registry Searches).
Completing the Mass Youth Soccer Adult Registration is inclusive of adding the information needed and submission of both the CORI and National background checks.
Adults will have one Risk Status and Risk Expire Date visible in their registration account; this is the combination of the review of both the CORI and National background check reports.
Completed the SafeSport Abuse Prevention Training and be checked as verified/approved.
Complete the Center for Disease Control (CDC) Concussion Training and be checked as verified/approved.
If you have not previously done so (CORI Verification is a one-time event unless you change your name), you are required to print your CORI Acknowledgement Form and contact the Marlboro Youth Soccer Risk Manager (Brian DuPont,
). The Risk Manager must verify the information on that form against a government issued photo ID and mark you as CORI Verified in the registration system. This is a Commonwealth of Mass Law.
As a participating adult, you are also required to review and abide by the Marlboro Youth Soccer COVID-19 Policy and all MA Youth Soccer Risk Management Policies.
Adult Registration Process
- You will be required to upload a head shot photo during the Adult Registration process.
- Please make sure to have a photo available on the system (computer, phone, tablet, pad) you are using to register.
- Please use your full legal first and last name (no shortened version) when completing your adult registration. This is especially important for processing both your CORI and National background check.
- You will be submitting and agreeing to both background checks listed above.
- Make sure to use the same first and last name, and email address to compete your adult registration and to set up your Safe Sport and Centers for Disease Control training course accounts.
- Please double check when choosing your organization(s) for your Adult/CORI Registration.
- Please make note of your Username and Password as they are needed to access your account.
- If you are having difficulties call the U.S. Soccer Connect Helpline at (800) 808-7195 or (855) 703-2558 for assistance.
Ready to begin?
Is this your first time volunteering with Marlboro Youth Soccer?... Please see the MA Youth Soccer Adult Registration - New User Help Guide.
Are you a returning volunteer or previously registered adult?... Please see the MA Youth Soccer Adult Registration Returning User Help Guide.